Mordheim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Aevryn
phlawless
Foroyar
Donka
SaMz
Rocko
istv0r
Houds
Hotstuff
13 posters

any updates?

Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

any updates? Empty any updates?

Post by Hotstuff Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:24 pm

what are people up to?
    Houds
    Houds

any updates? Empty Re: any updates?

Post by Houds Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:37 am

Hotstuff wrote:what are people up to?

not too sure on pure/shid numbers, doubt it'll be many, many 10 tops and thats probably more than they'll have

spoke with eryn, pf has about 8-9 going elyos and is up for the idea of a merge for at least leveling and then deciding on final guild n the rest once we've leveled

more ppl leveling together the easier it'll be for groups
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Post by Hotstuff Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:38 pm

based from pinkle, hannarr doesnt seem too keen... ah well.. what about the other mord peeps?

I just got contacted by vex and his WoW guild going elyos too..
    istv0r
    istv0r

Post by istv0r Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:06 pm

well here's what i know....
    aevryn is gonna roll with his old WoW guild and congenius is gonna do his own thing with a bunch of his mates....
    i'm not really sure what i'm gonna do yet, all i know is i won't join the asmo zerg Razz
    as virus said, hannarr ain't gonna play Aion and not sure if pinkle is going to either??
    no idea what happened to foldy,rollo,donka and the rest... "mordheim" vent is down, PF has a new server, just try to talk to one of em to find out the details virus Very Happy
    might go and play with painforge ( the not-so-hardcore part lol )... just keep n touch n make sure we end up in the same spot virus Smile
    Rocko
    Rocko

Post by Rocko Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

well there's me + 1 and i know a few other RL mates (around 4-5) that are playing I'll try convince them to play Elyos

can't wait!
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Post by Hotstuff Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Nice Rocko! Hope to see you in Elyos side Smile

Too bad hannarr's not playing...

Paging rollo foldy and donka
    Houds
    Houds

Post by Houds Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey Virus, you going to be playing the open beta at all?

Do you know if you can set gamepath up for it?

I wanna try get all that stuff worked out before launch as I wanna hit it pretty hardcore in the time I have after work.

How you been anyway?

Take care.

P.s Volkmar is cranking with scens, they need sum Mcflurryin' Wink
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Post by Hotstuff Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:13 pm

Houds wrote:Hey Virus, you going to be playing the open beta at all?

Do you know if you can set gamepath up for it?

I wanna try get all that stuff worked out before launch as I wanna hit it pretty hardcore in the time I have after work.

How you been anyway?

Take care.

P.s Volkmar is cranking with scens, they need sum Mcflurryin' Wink

Hey Houds,

Yeah.. since open beta is 1.5, i'll definitely go try it out but wont really dwell on it much. Probably make a sorceror or spiritmaster this time around and go asmodian.

You can set gamepath for it definitely .. although you should try first w/o it .. NCwest just mentioned in one of their emails that they found out the problem and working it out with other network counterparts...Hopefully it gets fixed when open beta comes.. or can always still use gamepath.

I just got offered to work in Japan for one year starting Nov.. so still trying to get things ready.. I might have to buy a laptop to be able to play Aion there Very Happy

Hehe I guess Volkmar sounds tempting but less than 30 days before Aion.. no point playing WAR now. I'm just excited at Aion, more excited than when WAR started Very Happy,

PS. Too bad Hannarr wont try Aion.. he based his reviews from a lagtastic beta (his fault for not restarting the client Razz) w/o reaching level 20+ and trying 1.5.. ah well.. Guess I'll just find another guild to go with come release... And if ever I like Asmodian (which at this point not likely), I might go play with Samz (boo Samz roll elyos) or GODS.
    Houds
    Houds

Post by Houds Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Sweet, sounds great.

Yeah I'm going to test out open beta and then decide what to do with the lag.

Yeah I got too bored so resubbed war and am having fun for now, with Aion so close though my heart isn't in war so I'm not enjoying it as much as I should but it's still fun.

If you dare roll asmo you better not target me Sad had enough of that bloody slayer haha

Yeah I really think Hannarr will be missing out but I can maybe see him giving it ago a few weeks after launch if not at launch.

In OB I'm going to roll elyos and play with the WPG guys, going to go on trial with them and see how they are. Been speaking with them on their forums and chatbox thing and seem like some good guys who know how to game so hopefully that goes well.

GODS are a great bunch of people, played with them for a long time on destro, good players and really fun to be around so cant go wrong with them.

We'll see what happens anyway...
    SaMz
    SaMz

Post by SaMz Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 pm

I'll be rolling Asmo with Nephilim formed by a core group of ex-WoW players from my timezone (GMT+Cool. I joined them because my RL friends are heading over there, else I'd stick with u guys. I wouldn't be hardcore or active anyways, will be serving the army ard 8th Oct. Means only weekend playtime if I'm not heading out.
    istv0r
    istv0r

Post by istv0r Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 pm

shame that everyone seems to be going seperate ways now...think we had a good bunch of ppl together, woulda been fun imo....well hope we at least end up rolling on the same servaz. good luck to ya all where ever you go. been great playing with yas
    Houds
    Houds

Post by Houds Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Yeah it's kind of sad but the way mmo's go I guess.

No doubt we'll all be on the same server so should be able to stay in touch and leaving various guilds for a few nights every now and then to make some 'Darklands' groups should definately be something we try do if we become split.

We're all only a tell or pm away, there'll be IRC channel and I'm sure people wont be tight on the vents so staying in contact should be no problem, and who knows we may end up in the same group eventually, especially while leveling.

Anyways I'm quitting war, it was fun for a week or some with transfers but I just can't seem to get myself into it anymore so I wont be in game much, except for maybe the very rare occasion I log for a few scens. All I'm doing atm is logging in and trolling people in region lol.

I'll be on IRC and these forums aswell as aionaus so many ways to contact me if you want. So I'll be staying in touch as much as possible.

Take care guys and wherever you end up I wish you all the best of luck!
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Post by Hotstuff Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm gonna roll an Asmodian for the open beta event (probably try out sorceror).

Another thought.. since most of the hardcore oceanic pvp guilds are going asmo.. think it will be easier getting AP as elyos Smile
    Houds
    Houds

Post by Houds Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Hotstuff wrote:I'm gonna roll an Asmodian for the open beta event (probably try out sorceror).

Another thought.. since most of the hardcore oceanic pvp guilds are going asmo.. think it will be easier getting AP as elyos Smile

Dont know, not sure how the sharing goes yet but if it's shared then Elyos would probably get better gains. But I'm pretty sure you lose some AP on death(amount depending on rank) so meeting zergs we may have more losses whereas they'll gain slower but have less losses so I dunno. Food for thought.

YOU BETTER COME BACK ELYOS! ! !
    Rocko
    Rocko

Post by Rocko Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 am

what server are people playing on, in the open beta?
    istv0r
    istv0r

Post by istv0r Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:21 am

downloading the patch right now....hit me up if ya wanna do so stuff Smile
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Post by Hotstuff Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:47 pm

so basically we're considered as a guild still in aion aus.. and this coming thursday.. we might have an option to choose the desired server for the oeanic peeps... PINKLE you wanna vote for us? hehehehehehe

so far.. I think choosing the 3rd or 4th most popular server is the best.. Siel and Israphael gonna be crowded..

Choosing Nezekan will be the best option imo.. Very Happy
    Donka
    Donka

Post by Donka Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Hey guys,
    I've just moved house and been out of action for a while.
    Will be playing Aion, probably (haha) not as hard core as War tho.
    Just let me know where/when etc and I'll join with you guys. Going to play a Templar for starters.
    My internet isn't hooked up yet but should be in next week or so. Not going to touch beta.

See you soon
    The Donk
    Foroyar
    Foroyar

Post by Foroyar Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:29 am

So is Mordheim going to function as a guild/Legion in Aion or not?
    Is there enough interest or a severe lack?
    Rocko
    Rocko

Post by Rocko Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:35 am

just follow the crowd, wait for Aion Aus to determine an unofficial Oceanic server and just roll there mate and look out for people
    istv0r
    istv0r

Post by istv0r Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Donka wrote:Hey guys,
    I've just moved house and been out of action for a while.
    Will be playing Aion, probably (haha) not as hard core as War tho.
    Just let me know where/when etc and I'll join with you guys. Going to play a Templar for starters.
    My internet isn't hooked up yet but should be in next week or so. Not going to touch beta.

See you soon
    The Donk

DONKAAAAAA! my favourite grumpy old man Very Happy forget about the rest i'm willing to form donkapizz with you, lol!

btw sikel won the vote so i'll be there, though i also reopened my daoc account and was thinking about going back there if nothing definite is gonna come out of this...i'd still be happy to roll with any of yas if there's any interest..just gotta get our asses into gear IF we wanna do stuff togetha....
    phlawless
    phlawless

Post by phlawless Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:47 am

still a bunch of fags here i see. don't forget to put a rubber on it when you pound donkles from behind istvor.
    Aevryn
    Aevryn

Post by Aevryn Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:37 am

Sup Mordies Razz

Just a heads up - Nezkekan is the OFFICIAL oceanic server!!!

With all the organization on the aionaus forum, Ncsoft changed the Dredgion times to be gmt +10 so we can actualy participate in forts now Razz

What Ist said before is what i'm currently doing (going to roll with my old WoW guild) but it seems as though they are very indecisive atm so I am unsure as to how it will turn out. Going to roll Elyos Gladiator and my name is Alcazar so you all know who my avatar is now Razz Plz don't kill me if u roll Asmo, lol.

The bad ping from the beta is still there but at least the rubberbanding is gone now. I just hope they can fix all the ping issures as mine was ranging from 450-750 Sad At least with an official oceanic server we will all be lagging like hell, lol.

Been trying to get into contact with u guys but as previously mentioned - our vent went kaput. My old GM said that the time had ran out on it and wasn't gonna pay for it which is fair enough as we kinda highjacked it for like 9 months xD I log into the new PF vent every once in a while but see none of you guys Sad

Hope all is well and remember to roll on Nezekan! Pre-seletion is up as well btw so reserve those characters!

<3

Aev

P.S Check ur PM box Ist u n00b Razz
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Post by Hotstuff Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 am

Hey Aev, I'm rolling elyos too on Nezekan... Names I reserved are Hotstuff, Hotshot, Stock, Cupid.. I'll see you ingame.. Rocko mentioned that Shid/Pure are gonna form their own guild.. and some of my friends Tomador etc, are gonna play too.. atm still not sure which guild to join.. will figure it out ingame.
    Vadar
    Vadar

Post by Vadar Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:59 am

Howdy guys, just thought I'd stop by and say see what you guys are upto and to see if Hotstuff actually changed his mind to roll Asmo. I see that's a 10-5 Crying or Very sad . Good to see some of you stickin with the guild (if that aionaus update is correct?). Look forward to playing against you again. Make sure you convince Rollo to play Aion Very Happy and Hannar won't resist for long...
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Post by Hotstuff Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:45 pm

hehe Vadar.. it just seems Asmo is gonna be the zerg and elyos might be more of a challenge with more of the "hardcore" pvp guilds going asmo... Trust me killing manshoon and fighting trf is gonna be more challenging than siding with them Smile I might regret it later.. but oh well.. and some of my friends (country mates) decided to go elyos too.. and I kinda miss playing with them...

PS.. and also I can't be Cupid with black wings Smile... still trying to make baby-like character... and also.. theres not gonna be any Mordheim in Aion.. we're splitting to different guilds as it seems.. sad but havent seen Pinkle, Hannarr, and the brothers Rollo and Foldy...

PHLAWLESS you playing aion?
    Vadar
    Vadar

Post by Vadar Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

A while after posting that a couple of GODS officers (including me) had a fallout with the guild leader and he booted us. We've never actually played with him before, he suddenly came back for Aion and started controlling everything with Ael. Others are coming with us and decided to go Elyos too. I agree, it seems like a hell of alot more fun, but it's ganna be really tough and it makes me smile Very Happy Now I gotta go guild hunting. Haven't done that in a while.
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Post by Hotstuff Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Vadar wrote:A while after posting that a couple of GODS officers (including me) had a fallout with the guild leader and he booted us. We've never actually played with him before, he suddenly came back for Aion and started controlling everything with Ael. Others are coming with us and decided to go Elyos too. I agree, it seems like a hell of alot more fun, but it's ganna be really tough and it makes me smile Very Happy Now I gotta go guild hunting. Haven't done that in a while.

Aww that sucks.. well if you remember Unamun..he and his crew are going elyos too.. Rocko invited me on irc to join the guild.. still convincing my friends to join them...
    Vadar
    Vadar

Post by Vadar Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:57 pm

haha so Unamun actually decided to play, awesome. We were looking forward to versing each other again, all well Smile Lemme know how that goes man, we would love to play with you guys.
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Post by Hotstuff Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:04 pm

You can always fight/duel Unamun in arena anyways if you go Elyos Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:05 pm