Mordheim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Gamepath (reduce latency in Aion!)

SaMz
    SaMz

Gamepath (reduce latency in Aion!) Empty Gamepath (reduce latency in Aion!)

Post by SaMz Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:18 am

Thank you for participating in our beta test for Aion Online North America.

If you do not have a Gamepath account, please create one and email me so that I can enable it for you so it doesn't expire. For the time being you can use the trial account which expire every 1pm,2pm,3pm,4pm,5pm it is:

Username: gamepathtest
    Password: imjusttesting

Currently, we will start the test off using Widecap since it is the least complicated for Aion (because it supports .bin file proxifying)
    To setup, simply follow the instruction here Gamepath - Your path to lower ping! (NOTE: When you are inside the NCSoft\Aion\bin32\ folder, right-click Aion.bin and select Create Shortcut, then drag the Short Cut of Aion.bin into Widecap just like how it was instructed for wow.exe).

Once setup is done, login to our member page and add your account to any of the following World of Warcraft gate servers listed below.

As Aion Online servers are in America, generally you should use either the US West type servers or if you are far away, you might want to also test the US East servers to see which one performs better for you.

Available US West Server
    gate0.gamepath.net
    gate00.gamepath.net
    gate1.gamepath.net
    gate2.gamepath.net
    gate3.gamepath.net
    gate4.gamepath.net
    gate41.gamepath.net
    gate5.gamepath.net
    gate6.gamepath.net
    gate7.gamepath.net
    gate8.gamepath.net

Available US East Server
    gate100.gamepath.net
    gate1001.gamepath.net
    gate101.gamepath.net
    gate1011.gamepath.net
    gate102.gamepath.net
    gate103.gamepath.net

Let me know if you come across any problems and please feedback your experience to me.

Have fun and thank you for your help!

Got this from a Singapore gaming community forum, you guys should prolly try it out on the upcoming beta see if it helps Very Happy
    Hotstuff
    Hotstuff

Gamepath (reduce latency in Aion!) Empty Re: Gamepath (reduce latency in Aion!)

Post by Hotstuff Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 pm

lowerping offers the same service too..

I'll try both to determine which is better Very Happy..

but meh.. you having internet problems atm samz due to a broken cable subsystem...

hopefully it gets fixed before this weeks beta event
    SaMz
    SaMz

Post by SaMz Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Hmm I didnt encounter much lag other than visiting TW/CN websites. Anyways I wont be able to play much this weekend, gonna be busy with work. Prolly see you guys in the Open Beta or release.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content